Be ready for any fishing location and situation with the WhiteHorse Wading Boots from Korkers®. Combining traditional styling with innovative outsole technology, the WhiteHorse features Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system. This advanced outsole system allows anglers to switch between different outsoles to match the fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Uppers also feature minimal stitched seams for fewer anchor points for invasive organisms and fewer potential failure points. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Oversized, molded rubber toe cap adds extra durability and protection. Low profile M2 Boa® speed lacing system delivers a tight and comfortable fit with more power. Traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole included. Average weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Height: 8''. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4210.
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole
- Recessed, triple-stitched synthetic uppers
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- Minimized stitched seams - fewer potential failure points
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- M2 Boa lacing system for a glove-like fit
- Oversized, molded rubber toe cap
- Removable insoles
Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Web ID: 13083006113836