Built for performance and easy on the wallet, Greenback Wading Boots from Korkers® combine rugged durability and innovative outsole technology. The Greenback features Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system, allowing you to switch between different outsoles to match your fishing location and situation. Locked together with strategically-placed seams for superior toughness, the hydrophobic synthetic leather and textile uppers dry fast to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Made with rugged webbing loops, the traditional lacing system works to the very top of the boot to keep the boot nice and tight around your foot to provide superior ankle support. Traditional felt outsole and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole included. Average weight: 2 lbs. 7 oz. Height 7". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4810.
- High-performance wading boots with innovative interchangeable outsole system
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with traditional felt outsole and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic synthetic leather and textile uppers uppers - speeds drying, fights spread of invasive species
- Strategically placed seams for optimized strength and toughness
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- Removable insoles
Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
Web ID: 2249668