- Kling-On rubber pressed with Jute outsoles for environmentally low-impact traction
- Waterproof Nubuck leather dries quickly
- Unique felt midsole for comfort and support
- Collapsible heel turns shoe into a clog for easy on/off
- Rippled EVA sockliner
- Weight per pair: 1 lb. 9.6 oz.
Slip into something comfortable after a long day on the river. Durable enough for camp and comfortable enough for hanging out at the lodge, Korkers® Fisherman's Moc features Korkers' Kling-On rubber outsole pressed with Jute for environmentally low-impact traction. A collapsible heel turns the Fisherman's Moc into a clog for easy on/off. Uppers of waterproof Nubuck leather dry quickly, and a unique felt midsole for comfort and support reflects Korkers' fishing heritage. A rippled EVA sockliner conforms to the foot and improves airflow. Weight per pair: 1 lb. 9.6 oz. Color: Dark Earth. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: OS-4100.
Web ID: 10223206