Stay ready for any fishing location and situation with the lightweight function and durability of the Korkers® DarkHorse Wading Boots for Men. One of Korkers' original boot designed updated for the modern angler, the DarkHorse combines proven durability with innovative outsole flexibility and lightning fast BOA® lacing technology. Featuring Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system, these boots allow anglers to switch between different outsoles to match the fishing location and situation. Hydrophobic materials throughout the boots' double stitched synthetic uppers and the rest of the boot speed drying to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. 3PFS Achilles stabilization around the heel of the DarkHorse give fishermen superior fit and function out in the water. An integrated drainage system in the boots' EVA midsoles features large ports and internal channels to drain water from the boot quickly, keeping the boots' weight down. Oversized, molded TPU toe caps add extra durability and protection. Low profile BOA® M2 speed lacing system delivers a tight and comfortable fit with more power. Traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole included. Average weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz. Height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4710.
- High-performance wading boots with interchangeable outsole system and BOA speed lacing
- OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - lets you switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole
- Double-stitched synthetic uppers - abrasion resistant
- Hydrophobic materials throughout boot speeds drying - fights spread of invasive species
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- BOA M2 lacing system for a glove-like fit
- Oversized, molded TPU toe caps
NOTE: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
See other Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Web ID: 163864