Combining rugged durability, innovative outsole technology, and an all camo look for anglers or hunters, Korkers® Ambush Wading Boots for men give outdoorsmen stable footing with stealth. Ultilizing Korkers' OmniTrax® interchangeable outsole system, the Ambush lets anglers or waterfowl hunters switch between different outsoles to match the fishing location and situation. Locked together with strategically-placed seams for superior toughness, the hydrophobic synthetic leather and textile uppers dry fast to resist the spread of invasive species between waterways. Made with rugged webbing loops, the Quick Cinch lacing system delivers a snug fit quickly. The Ambush's cushioning midsoles feature an internal drainage system to evacuate excess water. Protective scratch rubber toe caps. Comes with traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On® Sticky Rubber outsole. Features camo for stalking fish or waterfowl. Average height: 7". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FB4410.
- High-performance wading boots for anglers or waterfowl hunters
- Innovative OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System - switch soles to fit the situation
- Comes with traditional Felt outsole and Kling-On Sticky Rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic synthetic leather and textile uppers uppers - speeds drying, fights spread of invasive species
- Strategically placed seams for optimized strength and toughness
- EVA midsole with integrated drainage system featuring large ports and internal channels
- Protective scratch rubber toe caps
- Quick Cinch lacing system
- Removable insoles
Note: Manufacturer recommends anglers looking for 1/2 sizes order the next size larger.
See all Korkers' accessory sole options on Basspro.com!
Web ID: 2276586