The Kolpin Lock-It Rite Trailer System takes your focus off the rear view mirror when pulling a trailer loaded with your ATV or UTV. This rock solid lock-down system boasts all steel construction and modular assembly to minimize the floor space used for installation. Simply bolt the base plate to your wood or steel trailer floor. When you are ready to transport your ATV or UTV, simply attach the post and coupler, then connect it to your ride. The Kolpin Lock-It Rite Trailer System prevents forward, backward, and side movement so you can keep eyes to the front. Install several to haul your family of off-road vehicles while maximizing trailer space. The base plate can be left in your trailer permanently for faster setup. Includes mounting hardware for wood and steel trailer beds. Base Plate: 16"L x 8.5"W. Tube Length: 18.5". Total Height: 20". Coupler Length: 9.5".
Manufacturer model #: LGD-TRL-16.
- Rock solid security when towing your ATV/UTV
- Prevents forward, backward and side movement
- Attaches quickly and easily to the floor of your trailer
- Leave the base plate attached for fast setup
- Includes mounting hardware for wood and steel trailer beds
- Utilizes minimal floor space
Web ID: 1410281128356