The Skyline lockback pocket knife from Kershaw® combines Kershaw's high performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade and easy opening Flipper technology to give you an easy-to-use workhorse. Like all Flipper knives, the Skyline features such tight manufacturing tolerances that the smooth moving blade opens with just a little pressure from your index finger! This hard-working pocket knife is built around its high performance 3-1/8'' blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel to give you blade with superior hardness, excellent corrosion resistance, and the ability to be sharpened to a precision edge. A sturdy liner lock safely holds the blade out when it's time to work. The textured black G10 handle delivers a sure grip you can trust in. 410 stainless steel liner. Reversible metal pocket clip. Closed length: 4-1/4''. Weight: 2.3 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1760.
- Smooth operating lockback pocket knife with high-quality blade
- 3-1/8'' Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade - superior hardness, excellent corrosion resistance, precision edge
- Eye-catching stonewash blade finish
- Easy opening Flipper technology - extreme tolerances allow smooth-as-silk blade movement
- Textured black G-10 handle offers sure grip
- Sturdy linerframe lock
- Reversible metal pocket clip
Web ID: 10223651