Enjoy the feel and easy-using performance of the Blur with a bit more capability and bite in the Blur Tanto Tactical Knife from Kershaw®. This high performance lockback folder starts with a strong and very capable 3.4" 14C28N Sandvik stainless steel blade featuring an aggressive, 2-step serrated edge for handling tough, fibrous materials. This tough blade also features Kershaw's black Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating for enhanced corrosion resistance and low reflectivity. A SpeedSafe assisted opening design, the Blur Tanto delivers fast and easy one-handed opening in demanding situations. This tough tactical blade also features Kershaw's Inset liner lock to give you the strength of a standard liner lock system from a thinner and lighter knife. Reversible pocket clip. Strong, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handles sport Trac-Tec inserts for dependable grip and control. Closed length: 4-1/2". Weight: 4.2 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1670TBLKST.
- Strong tanto-tipped, Sandvik-steel blade in a compact, tactical folder
- 3.4" 14C28N Sandvik stainless steel blade
- Non-reflective, corrosion-resistant DLC blade coating
- 2-step serrated edge - aggressive serration slices better through tough, fibrous materials
- Black 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handles with Trac-Tec inserts
- SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening
- Inset liner lock - strong lockout performance from a lighter, thinner knife
- Reversible pocket clip
Web ID: 14021309162212