Based on 1 of Kelty®'s most popular trail designs, the Redwing 32 Backpack combines convenient organization, a versatile design, and capable suspension. A great daypack choice, this 1,900 cubic inch pack combines a roomy main compartment with a full-access U-shaped zipper that allows you to use the Redwing as a top-loader or panel-loader. Hydration compatible pack features a single LightBeam aluminum stay and HDPE frame sheet to distribute the pack's load evenly for greater comfort. Dynamic AirFlow back panel and AirMesh ventilation in the padded shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar area provide further ventilating comfort while hauling your gear. Hipbelt stabilizer straps, side compression straps, load lifter straps and sternum strap provide further load stability. Zippered side pockets, mesh water bottle pockets, zippered stash pocket, and the large front pocket with organization aids give you lots of storage versatility on the trail. Also features daisy chain and ice axe loop. Durable 420D polyester ball shadow construction with 450D polyester oxford reinforcement. Fits torso lengths from 14.5" - 18.5". Carry weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz. Dimensions: 22"L x 15"W x 11"D. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 22615814SP.
- Versatile, convenient, and capable trail backpack
- Full-access U-shaped zipper - use as a top-loader or panel-loader
- 1,900 cubic inches of storage
- Tough 420D polyester ball shadow construction with 450D polyester oxford reinforcement
- HDPE frame sheet and single LightBeam aluminum stay - distribute load stress
- Dynamic AirFlow back panel
- AirMesh ventilation in the padded shoulder straps, waist belt, and lumbar area
- Hipbelt stabilizer straps, side compression straps, load lifter straps - load stability
- Multiple pockets, daisy chain, and ice-axe loop
- Hydration compatible
Web ID: 14102905570035