A basecamp for adventure, the Kelty Pinebrook 6-Person Tent delivers freestanding shelter quickly and easily out on the trail. Designed to set up fast, this 3-season tent features a strong 3-pole frame that creates extra space for heads and shoulders. Durable, coated 68-denier polyester walls feature a 1,200mm coating and taped seams to resist water and a no-see-um mesh canopy for welcome ventilation and breathability. Tough bathtub floor features a 1,200mm coating and taped seams to keep ground-level moisture outside the tent where it belongs. Full coverage, coated, 68-denier rain fly with fully taped seams and DWR treatments keeps the rain out. Frame's brow pole and rainfly create a protective awning over the tent's large, easy access, D-shaped door for protected entry and exit. Easy-to-use, pre-attached guylines help stabilize the tent in windy conditions. Interior gear loft loops. 119"L x 106"W x 68"H. Carry weight: 14 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 90814719PND.
- Easy-to-use, freestanding, 3-season tent for adventurers
- Sleeps 6
- Strong 3-pole frame - lightweight fiberglass poles
- Durable, 68-denier polyester walls with 1,200mm coating and taped seams
- Breathable no-see-um mesh canopy
- Tough bathtub floor features a 1,200mm coating and taped seams
- Full coverage, 68-denier polyester rain fly with 1,200mm coating, fully taped seams, and DWR treatments
- Brow pole and rainfly create a protective awning over the door
- Easy-to-use, pre-attached guylines
Web ID: 100278053