A trail-worthy pack that fits as well on campus as the trail, the Kelty® Lakota Pro 50L Backpack adjusts to individual users for optimal comfort. Hydration compatible design helps you haul your gear in comfort thanks to its FitPro adjustable suspension system. Designed to fit torsos from 16.5"-21", this system makes it easier to haul this roomy 3,051 cu. in. pack when fully loaded. An internal frame design, the Lakota Pro 50L utilizes a metal stay and polyethylene board to give this backpack a solid backbone. Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap work with external compression straps, load lifter straps, and stowable hip belt to stabilize bigger loads for further comfort and capability. Durable 610-denier and 600-denier Cordura® nylon construction. Multiple exterior pockets (including large front panel zippered organization pocket), tool attachments, and dual use hydration sleeve/laptop pocket for gear organization. 25.5"L x 14"W x 7"D. Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 92622019BNG.
- Big capacity and comfort for a day on the town or on the trail
- Hydration compatible design
- FitPro adjustable suspension system
- 3,051 cu. in. of storage
- Internal frame design - metal stay and polyethylene board
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- External compression straps, load lifter straps, and stowable hip belt for load stability
- Durable 610-denier and 600-denier Cordura nylon construction
- Multiple exterior pockets
- Large front panel zippered organization pocket
- Tool attachments
- Dual use hydration sleeve/laptop pocket
Web ID: 100218118