A daypack-sized backpack with trail-worthy construction, the Kelty® Lakota Pro 35L Backpack handles a full load in optimal comfort. Hydration compatible design helps you haul your gear in comfort thanks to its Airmesh suspension system with internal polyethylene frame board. Roomy 2,135 cu. in. pack combines padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap, external compression straps, and a stowable hip belt to stabilize larger loads. Durable 610-denier and 600-denier Cordura® nylon construction. Multiple exterior pockets (including large front panel zippered organization pocket), tool attachments, and dual use hydration sleeve/laptop pocket for gear organization. 25"L x 13.5"W x 6"D. Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 92621919BNG.
- Great capacity and comfort for a day on the town or on the trail
- Hydration compatible design
- Airmesh suspension system
- 2,135 cu. in. of storage
- Internal frame design - polyethylene board
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- External compression straps and stowable hip belt for load stability
- Durable 610-denier and 600-denier Cordura nylon construction
- Multiple exterior pockets
- Large front panel zippered organization pocket
- Tool attachments
- Dual use hydration sleeve/laptop pocket
Web ID: 100218117