An easy-to-set-up freestanding design for 2, the Kelty® Brush Creek 2-Person Tent gives outdoors enthusiasts a lightweight tent built for the elements. A 3-season design, the Brush Creek combines a durable 68D polyester wall with a no-see-um mesh upper section for great ventilation on your next backcountry adventure. A 68D polyester, full coverage rainfly with 1800mm PU coating and taped seams provides sure protection from nasty wet weather, while the 68D polyester floor with 1800mm PU coating keeps ground moisture outside the tent, where it belongs. An extremely lightweight design, this tent utilizes strong, color-coded aluminum poles and pole clips for a fast setup. Large D-shaped door provides easy access to the tent, while the interior pockets and gear loft offer storage for vital gear up off the floor. Guy lines and stakes included. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 90820518.
- Easy-to-setup, freestanding tent for 2 outdoors lovers
- Durable 68D polyester walls with a no-see-um mesh roof section
- 68D polyester, full coverage rainfly with 1800mm PU coating and taped seams
- 68D polyester floor with 1800mm PU coating - keeps ground moisture out
- Strong, color-coded aluminum pole frame
- Pole clips for easy setup
- Large D-shaped door
- Guy lines and stakes included
Web ID: 100069166