A lightweight backpacking shelter out on the trail, the Acadia 2 Two Person Backpacking Tent from Kelty® offers easy setup and spacious convenience. Roomy and well ventilated, the freestanding Acadia 2 goes up quickly thanks to a design featuring clip construction and just 3 color-coded, wrapped fiberglass poles. Durable 68D polyester walls feature No-See-Um Mesh upper panels for great ventilation and dual large doors with noiseless zipper pulls for easy and quiet entry and exit. The 68D polyester floor features taped seams and an 1800 mm coating to keep ground moisture out. Connected to the tent with a simple side release, the vented 68D polyester rainfly features an 1800 mm coating and taped seams to shed water when the skies open up. A Stargazing Fly design, this special fly wraps up on 1 side to let you enjoy clear nights to the fullest. The rainfly also creates 9 square feet of vestibule area outside either door for dry entry and protected gear storage. A trustworthy 3 season tent, the Acadia 2 also offers 4 internal storage pockets for equipment, nightlight pockets, and guyout points on the rainfly. Dimensions: 7'4"L x 4'4"W x 3'8"H. Carry weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 40814817.
- Lightweight and comfortable, 3 season, backpacking tent
- Sleeps 2 in dry, well ventilated comfort
- 2 vestibules - 18 square feet of area for dry entry and gear storage
- Quick and easy setup - clip construction and 3 color-coded, wrapped fiberglass poles
- Durable 68D polyester walls with No-See-Um Mesh panels for great ventilation
- 68D polyester floor with taped seams and 1800 mm coating
- 68D polyester rainfly with 1800 mm coating, taped seams, and guyout points
- Stargazer Fly design - 1 side wraps up to maximize your view of the sky
- 4 Internal storage pockets
- 2 large doors for easy entry/exit
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Side release connection between tent and rainfly
Web ID: 176979