A lightweight safety-toe work boot with nearly no break-in period, KEEN Utility® San Jose Waterproof Aluminum Toe Work Boots for Men give guys durable, comfortable protection from the start. Built around Keen's dual-density, air-infused polyurethane LUFTCELL midsole, the San Jose provides incredibly lightweight cushioning all day long at the work site. 35% lighter than steel toes, this boot's anatomically correct, asymmetrical aluminum toes provide ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH-rated protection at the worksite with a sleeker look. Sturdy, waterproof leather uppers surround moisture-wicking mesh linings and KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membranes to keep feet comfortable, dry, and protected in all conditions. Removable metatomical polyurethane footbeds work with the LUFTCELL midsoles and lightweight TPU midfoot shanks to cushion, support, and stabilize feet over rough, uneven work surfaces. Oil- and slip-resistant KEEN.GRIP non-marking rubber outsoles feature siped tread for increased traction over wet or dry work surfaces. This high performance outsole meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 Satra non-slip testing standards to keep you on your feet. Specialized midsoles meet ASTM D471-06 903# standards for oil and isooctane chemical resistance. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 4.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1022106.
- Lightweight and protective work boots that break in fast
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Anatomically correct, asymmetrical aluminum toes - lighter than steel toes
- ASTM F2412-17 and F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH-rated protection
- Moisture wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable metatomical polyurethane footbeds
- Dual-density, air-infused polyurethane LUFTCELL midsoles - incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Meets ASTM D471-06 903# standards for oil and isooctane chemical resistance
- Lightweight TPU midfoot stability shanks
- Oil- and slip-resistant KEEN.GRIP rubber outsoles - ASTM-rated slip resistance
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913-17 Satra non-slip testing standards
Web ID: 100245166