Pairing renowned Keen comfort and rugged construction, KEEN Utility® Pittsburgh Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men come packed with features to keep feet happy on the job. Pairing the latest fatigue-fighting technology, waterproof protection, and proven Keen® construction, the Pittsburgh arrives ready to tackle the toughest jobs. Durable and waterproof nubuck leather uppers surround with KEEN Dry waterproof/breathable membranes and Dri-Lex® linings with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology to keep feet dry, protected, and comfortable on the work site. Anatomically correct steel toes give hard-working guys a roomier toe box and maximized comfort, while meeting or exceeding ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards. Key-Tech full-length TPU torsion plates and contoured heel locks enhance stability as you travel over uneven surfaces. Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds work with the Pittsburgh's dual-density compression-molded EVA/PU midsoles to deliver lasting support and cushioned comfort. Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles deliver sure traction and help boots meet ANSI X41 PT99 standards for electrical hazard protection from open circuits. Rugged metal hook and lacing eyelets. Average Weight Per Pair: 3.8 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1014161.
- Rugged construction and KEEN comfort in a pair of steel toe work boots
- Rugged, waterproof, feature-loaded work boots
- Durable and waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- KEEN Dry waterproof/breathable membranes
- Dri-Lex linings with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Asymmetrical, anatomically correct steel toes - roomier toe box, meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards
- Key-Tech full-length TPU torsion plates and contoured heel locks - enhance stability
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA/PU midsoles
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
- Meets ANSI X41 PT99 electric hazard protection standards
Web ID: 100090327