Bringing KEEN® comfort and rugged work boot construction together, KEEN Utility® Milwaukee Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men are designed for long hours at tough jobs. Made of a waterproof, full-grain leather with rugged, abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec toe and heel guards, the Milwaukee's uppers provide durability and protection. KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane technology keeps feet dry through all working conditions. Patent-pending KEEN.Welt™ construction delivers wear-resistant durability for long hours on your feet. Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbeds offer shock-reducing cushioning and support. Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offer a roomier fit while meeting or exceeding ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH workplace standards. Durable locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets. TPU stability shanks. Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsoles with ladder-friendly 90° heel. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 5.9 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1009174.
- Rugged work boots with KEEN comfort built in
- Waterproof, full-grain leather uppers
- Rugged, abrasion-resistant Tough-Tec toe and heel guards
- KEEN.Dry waterproof membrane technology
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbeds
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - roomier fit
- Meet or exceed ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH workplace standards
- KEEN.Welt construction - long lasting durability and great stability
- TPU stability shanks
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsoles
- Ladder-friendly 90° heels