KEEN Utility® Lansing Waterproof Mid Steel Toe Shoes are work boots with the performance features you demand for all-day comfort and safety. These Keen leather waterproof boots are made with a moisture-wicking, breathable membrane that's designed to let vapor out without letting water in. Left and right anatomically correct safety toes provide a roomier, more comfortable toe box. Removable, dual-density EVA footbeds offer cushioned comfort, and torsional stability, and TPU shanks offer mid-foot support. The non-marking rubber outsoles are oil- and slip-resistant, and reflective safety features run the length of each boot for added visibility. KEEN Utility Lansing Waterproof Mid Steel Toe Shoes for Men meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards and are ideal steel toe boots for heavy-duty indoor and outdoor work. Weight: 23.15 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1018079.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Left and right steel toes are made for the shape of foot
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbeds
- TPU shanks for mid-foot support
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles
- Reflective webbing from toe to heel adds visibility
- Meet ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Web ID: 100090648