Light and versatile, the Detroit XT Mid Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from KEEN Utility® delivers stable and supportive comfort with steel toe protection for the jobsite. This waterproof work boot combines waterproof leather and textile uppers with KEEN.Dry® waterproof/breathable membrane and moisture wicking linings inside to keep feet dry and comfortable. Cleansport NXT™ treatments throughout for natural odor control. Underfoot, the Detroit Mid utilizes the contoured TPU torsion support of KEEN.KEY-TECH Flex design to deliver structured stability and comfort under your feet. Removable, metatomical PU footbeds, dual density CMEVA midsoles, and contoured heel locks combine to give your feet and legs superior cushioning, support, and stability. KEEN Utility's left and right asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards. Non-marking, slip and oil-resistant rubber outsoles deliver sure footing that meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip standards. Mid height design for superior ankle support. Average Weight Per Pair: 28.25 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1020085.
- Stable and supportive work boots with steel toe protection
- Mid cut height - increased ankle support
- Waterproof leather uppers
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane
- Moisture-wicking linings
- KEEN.KEY-TECH Flex - heel to toe, contoured TPU torsion support
- Removable, metatomical PU footbeds
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 safety standards
- Non-marking, slip and oil-resistant rubber outsoles
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II Non-Slip and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip standards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
Web ID: 100090645