Built to protect with superior comfort, KEEN Utility® Davenport Mid Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men stand up to tough work conditions all day long. Combining rugged, all leather construction with lightweight composite safety toes and waterproof protection, these tough boots take care of your feet on any worksite, inside or out. Waterproof nubuck leather uppers surround moisture wicking linings and KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membranes to support and protect feet in dry comfort. Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbeds and PU midsoles under the feet cushion and support on every step, while lightweight TPU shanks stabilize the boots over rough, uneven work surfaces. Anatomically correct, asymmetrical composite toes provide ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75-rated protection at the worksite while offering a roomier toe box for greater comfort than the standard safety toe work boot. Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking KEEN.Grip rubber outsoles meet ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards to keep you on your feet. 100% non-metallic construction. Work-friendly 90° heels. Average Weight Per Pair: 3 lbs. 7.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1016962.
- Safe and protective work boots built to provide superior comfort
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Anatomically correct, asymmetrical composite toes - ASTM-rated protection, roomier toe box
- Moisture wicking textile linings
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membranes - 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbeds
- PU midsoles
- Lightweight TPU stability shanks
- Oil- and slip-resistant KEEN.Grip rubber outsoles - ASTM-rated slip resistance
- Work-friendly 90° heels
- 100% non-metallic construction
Web ID: 100023858