Ready to take on any off-road challenge, Targhee® II Waterproof Hiking Shoes from KEEN® provide top support and protection on the trail. This hard charging hiker combines a waterproof nubuck leather and textile mesh upper with a KEEN.Dry™ membrane technology to deliver welcome durability with waterproof/breathable protection. Under your foot, the Targhee II utilizes a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed, dual density CMEVA midsole, torsion stability ESS shank, and contoured heel lock to cushion and support your feet and legs over rough trails. Patented protective toe caps provide additional protection from trail hazards. Enjoy trustworthy bite on rough trails thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs. Average weight per pair: 15.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1008417.
- Performance hiking shoe made for off-road challenges
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile mesh uppers
- KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane technology
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed - molds to foot for top comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole - supports and cushions
- Contoured heel lock - superior support and shock dissipation
- ESS shank for torsional stability over rough, uneven terrain
- Tough, non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Proven KEEN toe cap for added protection
Web ID: 12101905172340