Warm and waterproof, Kamik® Waterbug 5 Waterproof Pac Boots for Kids make sure cold and wet feet don't stop your kids' wintertime fun. Put together with seam-sealed waterproof construction, these boots lock out winter with waterproof 600-denier nylon uppers and lightweight and waterproof shells made of Kamik's lightweight and flexible RubberHE. A bungee drawstring with easy-to-grab pull tab and cordlock around the collar help you lock snow out, while hook-and-loop strap in front of the ankle ensures a secure fit. Inside, an 8mm Zylex® removable liner made of 97% recycled material keeps feet warm while the moisture wicking lining keeps feet dry through the hardest play. High traction SNOWAVE outsoles made of lightweight RubberHE synthetic rubber. Reflective NiteRays patches shine bright in lights after dark to boost visibility. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 1.5 lbs. Imported.
- Trustworthy winter protection for kids
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction - 100% waterproof protection
- Waterproof 600-denier nylon uppers
- Lightweight waterproof lower shell - made of lightweight and flexible RubberHE
- Bungee drawstring around the collar with easy-to-grab pull tab and cordlock
- Warm 8mm Zylex removable liner - made of 97% recycled material
- Moisture wicking lining
- High traction SNOWAVE outsoles - made of lightweight RubberHE
- Reflective NiteRays patches - greater visibility after dark
Kamik's innovative synthetic rubber delivers superior traction and flexibility. This eco-friendly 100% recyclable rubber compound is 50% lighter than natural rubber without sacrificing any toughness.
Web ID: 100156986