Great winter protection with a great look, Kamik® Sienna 2 Insulated Waterproof Pac Boots for women offer proven Kamik comfort and traction with style. A taller design, the Sienna 2 supports and protects feet with an upper made of waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel. This flexible and protective upper connects to a lightweight and waterproof lower shell made of Kamik's lightweight and flexible RubberHE, providing a sure barrier between your feet and snow or water. Seam-sealed construction ensures waterproof protection through the nastiest winter conditions. Inside, moisture-wicking fleece linings and 200-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation surround your feet in soft warmth. Made of a molded, microbe-resistant EVA, the Sienna 2's removable footbeds cushion and retain heat to protect feet from rough surfaces and cold ground temperatures. Made of lightweight RubberHE, the high traction DOVER outsoles feature deep self-cleaning treads for superior stability and traction under cold conditions. Average height: 10". Average weight per pair: 2.4 lbs.
Manufacturer style #: NK2186S.
- Stylish winter protection for women
- Waterproof leather and water-resistant flannel uppers
- Lightweight waterproof lower shell - made of lightweight and flexible RubberHE
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction - trustworthy weatherproof protection
- Moisture-wicking fleece linings
- 200-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Removable footbeds - cushion and retain heat
- High traction DOVER outsoles - made of lightweight RubberHE, deep self-cleaning treads
Kamik's innovative synthetic rubber delivers superior traction and flexibility. This eco-friendly 100% recyclable rubber compound is 50% lighter than natural rubber without sacrificing any toughness.