Designed to deliver top performance and protection at the job site, Justin® Driscoll Steel Toe Western Work Boots for Men offers work-ready protection with comfort. Tumbled leather uppers give you trustworthy protection and support with a simple stitch pattern for a great Western look. Work-friendly square toes enclose ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 EH-rated steel toes for functionality, superior protection and style. Under your feet, cushioning, open-cell PU foam OrthoLite® insoles provide long lasting cushioning under your feet and help keep feet feeling fresh with their anti-bacterial performance. Featuring the Achilles Relief System®, the Driscoll combines stretchable material, high-density foam padding, and moisture-wicking anti-microbial linings to provide flexible and breathable support behind the heel and Achilles area. Heat-, oil-, chip-, chemical-, and slip-resistant, the boots' Vibram® Commander-X5 rubber outsoles offer stability and protection over any work surface. Steel shanks for added support and stability over uneven surfaces. ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated design provides protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: WK2111.
- High performance, steel toe Western work boots
- Rugged tumbled leather uppers with simple western stitch design
- Steel toes - meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11, 175, C75 EH standards
- Cushioning, open-cell PU foam OrthoLite inserts - anti-microbial
- Steel shanks - support and stability
- Achilles Relief System - flexible and breathable support at the back of the heel
- Vibram Commander-X5 outsoles - heat-, oil-, chip-, chemical-, and slip-resistant
- Work-friendly square toes
Web ID: 100068118