A versatile everyday backpack with Jansport®'s new MoonLift suspension, the Helios Backpack handles everyday demands in ultimate comfort. Split between a large main compartment and secondary compartment with organizer panel, the Helios offers 1,830 cubic inches of storage for gear. An integrated sleeve offers protected storage for a 15" laptop or a 3L hydration system. Built for comfort, the pack's MoonLift suspension system combines load lifting straps with a unique back panel design. Made of a mesh covered, double layered foam with rolled edges, this panel features an advanced fly wing design that wraps around your back to stabilize your load as you move. Anatomically mapped perforations in the panel boost ventilation while aerodynamic channel facilitate airflow for maximized temperature regulation. Side compression straps provide further stabilization for gear inside the pack. Pack also features a padded and tricot-lined loft pocket, front stretch mesh pocket, dual stretch mesh water bottle pockets, padded web haul handle, and reflective bike light tab and logo. Made of a durable 210D double diamond stripe, 420D nylon, and 600D polyester. Dimensions: 19"x13"x9". Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: A2ZSN.
- Versatile everyday backpack with innovative suspension system
- 1,830 cubic inches of storage
- Large main compartment and secondary compartment with organizer panel
- MoonLift suspension system - load lifting straps with a unique back panel design
- Mesh covered, double layered foam back panel with rolled edges
- Advanced fly wing design - wraps around your back to stabilize your load
- Anatomically mapped perforations and aerodynamic channels facilitate airflow
- Side compression straps
- Multiple pockets
- Reflective accents for greater visibility
- Durable 210D double diamond stripe, 420D nylon, and 600D polyester construction
Web ID: 190328