Packed with performance-enhancing improvements, Irish Setter® VaprTrek™ 400-Gram Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men keep feet comfortable all day long. Tough, full-grain, waterproof leather and nylon honeycomb ripstop uppers stand up to demanding terrain and conditions to protect and support. Protective Armatec™ XT compound adds extra durability and abrasion resistance in high wear areas. These lightweight, yet rugged, uppers surround UltraDry™ waterproof/breathable technology and mesh linings with odor-controlling ScentBan™ treatments that keep feet dry, fresh, and comfortable. 400-gram PrimaLoft® Insulation helps block out the early morning or late evening chill to help you stay focused on the hunt. Removable polyurethane footbeds feature memory foam tops to cushion every step for greater comfort and stability throughout the hunt. Lightweight nylon shanks provide fatigue-fighting support and stability over uneven ground. Ultra-lightweight composite RPM R-Zone outsoles offer better traction on rough terrain while helping increase your maneuverability and endurance. These advanced outsoles also feature a wrap-around instep for greater protection and a better grip on treestand rungs, ATV footholds, and more. CuShin™ Comfort tongue. Imported. Average height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2854.
- Ultra-lightweight, warm, waterproof performance for the hunt
- Tough, full-grain, waterproof leather and nylon honeycomb ripstop uppers
- Protective Armatec XT compound over high wear areas
- Waterproof/breathable UltraDry technology
- Mesh linings with ScentBan odor-controlling treatments
- 400-gram PrimaLoft Insulation
- RPM R-Zone outsoles - extreme lightweight performance
- Instep protection - wrap around design grips tree stand rungs and ATV footholds better
- Dual density polyurethane footbeds - memory foam on top
- Lightweight nylon shanks
- CuShin Comfort Tongues - minimizes pressure on shin