A durable steel toe work boot designed with comfort in mind, the Two Harbors Steel Toe Work Boots for men from Irish Setter® helps keep you going. This rugged work boot starts with durable, triple-stitched, full grain Crazy Horse leather uppers to surround your feet in durable protection. Strong direct attach construction offers great flexibility for your feet over ever changing workplace surfaces. Removable PU footbeds and lightweight, non-metallic shanks provide welcome cushioning and stable support all day long, while the Two Harbors' steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards. Comfortable, dual density, V-Grip PU outsoles provide sure gripping, oil-, chemical-, and abrasion-resistance. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 12 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83608.
- Great workplace protection and stability from a pair of rugged leather work boots
- Full grain Crazy Horse leather uppers - triple stitched for rugged strength
- Strong direct attach construction - great flexibility
- Removable PU footbeds
- Lightweight non-metallic shanks
- Steel toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards
- Dual density, V-Grip PU outsoles - oil-, chemical-, and abrasion-resistant
Web ID: 15022408321034