Built from the ground up for hardworking performance and all-day comfort, Irish Setter® Rockford Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots for Men combines the latest technology with distinct styling. Pairing polyurethane-coated, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant mesh, the Rockford's durable uppers also feature durable ArmaTec™ protection in high-wear areas for advanced toughness. The boots' lightweight, non-metallic composite toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH standards for workplace safety. UltraDry™ Waterproofing System blocks outside moisture while still allowing your feet to breathe in hot conditions. Under the foot, this comfortable hiker-style boot cushions and supports with molded heel counters, removable memory foam EVA footbeds and lightweight EVA midsoles with strategically-placed, high rebound enerG material for superior energy return on every step. G3 outsoles give hard working guys top-notch abrasion-, chemical-, oil-, and slip-resistant traction with heat resistance up to 475°F. CuShin™ Comfort tongue. Average height: 5". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83418.
- Hiking-style work boot with top notch protection and support
- Polyurethane-coated, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant mesh uppers
- Durable ArmaTec protection in high-wear areas
- Non-metallic composite toes - meet ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH standards
- UltraDry Waterproofing System
- Molded heel counters
- Removable memory foam EVA footbeds
- Lightweight EVA midsoles with strategically-placed, high rebound enerG material - superior energy return
- G3 outsoles - abrasion-, chemical-, oil-, and slip-resistant with heat resistance up to 475°F
- CuShin Comfort Tongues - minimizes pressure on shin
Web ID: 100147668