Light and fast hunting boots designed to deliver long-lasting, enerG-boosted support and comfort, Irish Setter® Ravine Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men get hunters wherever the hunt leads. The Ravine's durable, yet lightweight, uppers combine full grain, waterproof Trout Brook leather and abrasion resistant nylon with Armatec™ protection over key areas for durable protection. UltraDry™ waterproof breathable technology and odor-resistant ScentBan™ antimicrobial linings keep your feet feeling dry, comfortable, and fresh. Underfoot, the Ravine combines multiple features with enerG technology to offer instant comfort and sustained support through the hunt. Removable memory foam PU footbeds provide cushioning comfort along with more ScentBan protection. Built around a contoured last for excellent fit, the Ravine's platform combines EVA midsoles with energy returning enerG sections in the heel and forefoot for stable support and cushioning. A TPU Anti-Torsion Chassis under the dual density midsoles provides superior support and stability over rocky, uneven terrains. Rubber outsoles finish this high performance foot platform, featuring multi-tiered lugs to give hunters increased traction over uneven terrains and rocky ground. Memory foam-padded collars. CuShin™ Comfort tongue. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2885.
- Superior enerG-boosted support from a pair of lightweight hunting boots
- Full grain, waterproof Trout Brook leather and abrasion resistant nylon uppers
- Armatec protection over key areas
- Waterproof/breathable UltraDry technology
- ScentBan anti-microbial linings - resists odor-causing bacteria
- Advanced foot platforms - combine multiple features for superior support and comfort
- Higher durometer EVA midsoles
- TPU Anti-Torsion Chassis - superior stability over uneven ground
- Rubber outsoles with multi-tiered lugs - increased traction
- CuShin Comfort Tongues - minimizes pressure on shin
Web ID: 100005124