A great choice for construction workers and builders, Irish Setter® builds its Ramsey 2.0 Waterproof Alloy Toe Work Boots for Men to handle tough work in demanding conditions. Ultra-durable, waterproof Trout Brook leather uppers offer support and protection designed for the toughest job sites. UltraDry™ waterproof/breathable technology inside blocks out external moisture, while the Combat Super Knit linings wick moisture away from your feet to keep them dry and comfortable. Lightweight alloy toes up front give this boot ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH-rated worksite protection. Strong direct attach welt construction locks the Ramsey 2.0's rugged uppers to the durable Comfort Trek rubber/polyurethane outsoles securely for stability and strength. Under your feet, this boot provides welcome cushioning and stable support all day long with removable polyurethane footbeds with added foam and lightweight, non-metallic shanks. Non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant outsoles with EnerG energy return technology in the heel. Armatec™ XT abrasion-resistant coating over the toes. Strong antique brass lacing hardware. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83648.
- Heavy-duty, alloy toe work boots built for demanding work sites
- Ultra-durable, waterproof Trout Brook leather uppers
- Armatec XT abrasion-resistant coating over the toes
- UltraDry waterproof/breathable technology
- Moisture-wicking Combat Super Knit linings
- Lightweight alloy toes - ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH-rated
- Removable polyurethane footbeds with added foam
- Lightweight non-metallic shanks - boosts stability under the feet
- Strong and stable direct attach welt construction
- Comfort Trek rubber/polyurethane outsoles - non-marking, oil- and slip-resistant
- EnerG energy return technology in the heel
Web ID: 100228119