A heavy-duty western boot built for tough work, Marshall Waterproof Composite-Toe Western Work Boots for Men from Irish Setter® give guys a great western look for work. Made of oiled and waxed full-grain leather, the Marshall's uppers surround your foot with rugged protection. Non-metallic composite toes up front meet or exceed ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C EH workplace safety standards for superior protection on the worksite. UltraDry waterproof technology and Combat Super Knit linings inside this rugged exterior keep feet dry and comfortable. Durable Goodyear Welt construction locks the boot's rugged western upper to its lightweight RPM/rubber roper outsoles securely for stability and strength. Under your feet, this boot combines removable polyurethane footbeds, advanced RPM midsoles, and steel shanks for welcome cushioning and stable support all day long. Non-marking RPM/rubber roper outsoles provide slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant traction all day long. Square toes. Average height: 11". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83972.
- Heavy-duty western work boots with composite-toe protection
- Rugged, oiled and waxed leather uppers with distinctive western design
- Composite toes - meet ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C EH safety standards
- UltraDry waterproof technology
- Combat Super Knit linings
- Removable polyurethane footbeds
- RPM midsoles
- Steel shanks
- Strong and stable Goodyear Welt construction
- Lightweight RPM/rubber roper outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant
- Work-friendly square toes
- Great for oil/gas, farm/ranch and transportation industries