Built on its new enerG-boosted platform, Irish Setter® Kasota Waterproof Side-Zip Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver remarkable comfort with great protection right out of the box. Durable and lightweight uppers combine full grain, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic panels with Armatec™ protection over the toe and heel areas to protect and support feet all day long. UltraDry™ waterproof breathable technology inside keeps your feet feeling dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Kasota combines multiple features with enerG technology to offer instant comfort and sustained support through the day. Removable memory foam EVA footbeds provide cushioning comfort on every step. Dual density midsoles feature harder durometer PU through the heel, arch, and forefoot for better stability, with energy returning enerG sections in the heel and forefoot for support and cushioning. Nylon shanks boost arch support and stability over uneven surfaces to fight foot fatigue. As protective as it is comfortable, the Kasota delivers top-notch footing with its slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant (up to 475°F) TriTek outsoles. Lightweight, non-metallic Nano safety toes offer a roomy toe box for comfort and ASTM 2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH-rated crush and electrical hazard protection at the site. CuShin™ Comfort tongue. Side zipper makes it easy to slip these boots on or off at either end of the day. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83636.
- Superior enerG-boosted support from a pair of protective work boots
- Non-metallic Nano safety toes - ASTM 2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH
- Full grain, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic uppers
- Armatec protection over heels and toes
- Side zipper for easy on/off
- Waterproof/breathable UltraDry technology
- Advanced foot platforms - combine multiple features for superior support and comfort
- Dual density midsoles with harder durometer PU through the heel, arch, and forefoot
- Lower durometer EVA enerG sections in the heel and forefoot - energy returning support
- Nylon shanks - better stability and arch support
- TriTek outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant (up to 475°F)
- CuShin Comfort Tongues - minimizes pressure on shin
Web ID: 100005215