Built on its enerG-boosted platform, Irish Setter® Kasota Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men deliver safety toe protection with remarkable work site comfort right out of the box. Durable and lightweight uppers combine full grain, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic panels with Armatec™ protection over the toe and heel areas to protect and support feet all day long. Non-metallic safety toes meet ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75, EH standards for lightweight protection you can count on at the work site. Smooth tricot linings and UltraDry™ waterproof breathable technology inside keeps your feet feeling dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Kasota combines multiple features with enerG technology to offer instant comfort and sustained support through the day. Removable footbeds made of memory foam and EVA provide cushioning comfort on every step. Dual density midsoles feature harder durometer PU through the heel, arch, and forefoot for better stability, with energy returning enerG sections in the heel and forefoot for support and cushioning. Non-metallic shanks boost arch support and stability over uneven surfaces to fight foot fatigue. As protective as it is comfortable, the Kasota delivers top notch footing with its slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant (up to 475°F) TriTek outsoles. CuShin™ Comfort tongue. Average Height: 8". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83840.
- Superior enerG-boosted support from a pair of protective safety toe work boots
- Full grain, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant synthetic uppers
- ArmaTec protection over heels and toes
- Non-metallic safety toes - meet ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards
- Smooth tricot linings
- Waterproof/breathable UltraDry technology
- Advanced foot platforms - combine multiple features for superior support and comfort
- Dual density midsoles with harder durometer PU through the heel, arch, and forefoot
- Lower durometer PU enerG sections in the heel and forefoot - energy returning support
- Non-metallic shanks - better stability and arch support
- TriTek outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant (up to 475°F)
- CuShin Comfort Tongues - minimizes pressure on shin