Combining modern performance with a classic work boot look, Irish Setter® Hopkins Waterproof Work Boots for Men give guys who work outside a great boot solution. Giving hard working guys durable stability and performance, this boot combines Irish Setter's 100% waterproof/breathable UltraDry™ Waterproofing System and hard working Stars and Bars outsoles. Full grain, waterproof leather uppers feature moisture managing Combat Super Knit linings and UltraDry construction to give your feet long lasting, dry comfort and protection. Removable PU footbeds cushion and comfort feet all day long, while steel shanks boost the boot's stability over uneven surfaces for reduced foot fatigue. Locked to the durable leather uppers with strong direct attach construction, the Hopkin's hard working, slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and high heat-resistant Star and Bars outsoles feature an aggressive lug pattern for excellent stability and traction at the job site. Meets ASTM F2892-11, EH standards for workplace electrical hazard safety. Average height: 6". Avg. Wt. Per Pair: 3 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83613.
- Modern work boots protection with a classic look
- Full grain, waterproof leather uppers
- 100% waterproof/breathable UltraDry Waterproofing System
- Moisture managing Combat Super Knit linings
- Removable PU footbeds - cushioning comfort
- Steel shanks - stability
- Star and Bars outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and high heat-resistant
- Aggressive lug pattern - excellent stability and traction
- Strong direct attach construction
- Meets ASTM F2892-11, EH standards
Web ID: 100046530