Combining modern performance with a classic work boot look, Irish Setter® Hopkins Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men make a great solution for guys who work outside. Giving hard working guys durable stability and performance, this boot combines safety toe protection with Irish Setter's 100% waterproof/breathable UltraDry™ Waterproofing System and high working Stars and Bars outsoles. Full grain, waterproof leather uppers feature moisture managing knit linings and UltraDry construction to give your feet long lasting, dry comfort and protection. Lightweight aluminum safety toes meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH safety standards to give you superior protection at the worksite. Removable PU footbeds cushion and comfort feet all day long, while steel shanks boost the boot's stability over uneven surfaces for reduced foot fatigue. Locked to the durable leather uppers with strong direct attach construction, the Hopkin's hard working, slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and high heat-resistant Star and Bars outsoles feature an aggressive lug pattern for excellent stability and traction at the job site. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83614.
- Modern work boots protection with a classic look
- Full grain, waterproof leather uppers
- 100% waterproof/breathable UltraDry Waterproofing System
- Moisture managing knit linings
- Lightweight aluminum safety toes - ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH rated
- Removable PU footbeds - cushioning comfort
- Steel shanks - stability
- Star and Bars outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and high heat-resistant
- Aggressive lug pattern - excellent stability and traction
- Strong direct attach construction
Web ID: 2332145