With its aggressive Ground Claw outsoles and rugged construction, the Irish Setter® Grizzly Tracker Hunting Boots come loaded for bear right out of the box. Made of PU-coated, waterproof leather and nylon, the Grizzly Tracker's rugged uppers handle rough terrain and brush. ArmaTec protection at the toe and heel add extra durability. Inside, UltraDry waterproof breathable technology and ScentBan™ antimicrobial linings keep your feet dry and comfortable, while 1000 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation locks out the winter cold. Removable EVA footbeds and EVA midsoles work together to support and cushion feet over all terrain, while the Grizzly Tracker's non-metallic shanks provide superior stability. An aggressive design that grips the steepest slopes, the Ground Claw rubber outsoles feature aggressive cleats with serrated toe sections for sure footing. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 10 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 2859.
- Rugged, warm, and waterproof hunting boots
- Rugged, PU-coated, waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- ArmaTec toe and heel protection for added durability
- 1000 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- UltraDry waterproofing - waterproof, breathable protection
- ScentBan antimicrobial lining resists odor-causing bacteria
- Removable EVA footbeds - cushioning support
- Non-metallic shanks for superior stability
- Lightweight and cushioning EVA midsoles
- Ground Claw rubber outsoles - aggressive cleats with serrated toe for aggressive grip
Web ID: 14011008363010