Giving hard working men rugged durability and stability with a little extra comfort, Farmington King Toe® Steel Toe Work Boots for Men from Irish Setter® takes care of your feet at the site. This rugged work boot starts with durable, Worn Saddle leather uppers with multiple row stitching in key areas to surround your feet in durable protection. Strong, direct attach Goodyear Welt construction offers long lasting strength and flexible stability over ever changing workplace surfaces. Removable PU footbeds and steel shanks provide welcome cushioning and stable support all day long. The Farmington's roomy King Toe steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards, while giving you up to 44% more toe room than the typical work boot for added comfort and stability. Endurance Cross Wire outsoles provide sure gripping, oil-, chemical-, and abrasion-resistance. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83624.
- Roomy and comfortable steel toe protection in a rugged leather work boots
- Durable, Worn Saddle leather uppers - multiple row stitching in key areas
- Strong direct attach Goodyear Welt construction - great flexibility
- Durable, Worn Saddle leather uppers with multiple row stitching in key areas
- Steel toe protection - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards
- King Toe design - up to 44% more toe room for extra comfort and stability
- Removable PU footbeds
- Steel shanks
- Endurance Cross Wire outsoles - oil-, chemical-, and abrasion-resistant
Web ID: 2263556