A Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's Exclusive!
With its quick gripping outsoles and trustworthy protection, the Irish Setter® Crosshair Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men help hunters move as needed after game. Made of a polyurethane-coated, waterproof leather and nylon, the Crosshair's rugged, yet lightweight, uppers protect your feet without weighing you down. ArmaTec™ protection on the toes add extra durability for hunters who like to stay on the move over demanding hunting terrains. Inside, UltraDry™ waterproof/breathable technology and ScentBan™ microbe-resistant linings keep your feet dry and comfortable. 600 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation helps keep hunting through cold conditions. Removable EVA footbeds and shock absorbing EVA midsoles work together to support and cushion feet over any terrain. Designed for versatility, the Shadow Trek rubber outsoles provide fast traction over a wide variety of hunting terrains. Average height: 9". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
- Warm and waterproof hunting boots built for silent movement
- Rugged, polyurethane-coated, waterproof leather and nylon uppers
- ArmaTec toe protection for added durability
- 600 gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- UltraDry technology - waterproof/breathable protection
- ScentBan microbe-resistant lining fights odor-causing bacteria
- Removable EVA footbeds - cushioning support
- Lightweight and cushioning EVA midsoles
- Shadow Trek rubber outsoles - fast traction over varied terrains