A light and comfortable safety toe work boot, the Crosby Swen-Flex Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men from Irish Setter® comes packed with modern performance technologies. Made with StableFlex® technology, the Crosby combines a welt construction heel with cement construction in the forefoot to deliver great flexibility and stability in 1 boot. The full grain, waterproof leather uppers offers durable protection boosted by ArmaTec™ panels on the toes and heels. Further protection comes from the Crosby's non-metallic nano composite toes, which meet or exceed ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards and feature left and right asymmetrical shapes for a better fit. UltraDry™ waterproof technology inside this boot locks out exterior moisture, while the Combat Super Knit military-grade linings quickly wick perspiration away from the feet to to keep feet dry and comfortable. Under your feet, dual density EVA midsoles and removable Comfort Cork EVA footbeds with Memory Foam offer high rebound shock absorption and cushioning over rough work surfaces to keep feet feeling good all day long. Sure gripping, dual density rubber Diamond Tred outsoles deliver slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant performance, with the best slip and oil resistance in its class. Average height: 6". Average weight per pair: 3 lbs. 7 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 83628D.
- Technology-packed, safety toe work boots - lightweight comfort and protection
- Great workplace protection and stability
- Full grain, waterproof leather uppers with protective ArmaTec heel and toe caps
- StableFlex technology - great flexibility and stability in 1 boot
- Non-metallic nano composite toes - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH workplace standards
- UltraDry waterproof technology
- Moisture wicking Combat Super Knit linings
- Dual density EVA midsoles
- Removable Comfort Cork EVA footbeds with Memory Foam
- Dual density rubber Diamond Tred outsoles - slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion-, and heat-resistant
Web ID: 2349426