Put every available weapon at your disposal. Make the Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI GPS your underwater eyes and navigation guide, and you'll always have a clear and complete picture of what's going on. Unbelievably clear, in fact. This is true widescreen, Side Imaging® and Down Imaging® sonar/GPS at its brightest and crispest, with high-def 480 x 800 pixel resolution supported by Humminbird's advanced Glass-Bonded Display. No matter how high or low the sun, you can see the screen clearly, brightly, without glare, from any angle. And the 16:9 ratio display offers the optimum aspect for viewing sonar and cartography simultaneously and getting all the detail you need. The HELIX's processor has been beefed up too, with double the RAM for lightning-quick waypoint management and screen refreshes. With 500 watts RMS/4000 watts peak-to-peak power, the Humminbird HELIX 7 SI GPS has the punch to deliver crystal-clear SwitchFire® Sonar images, provide Side Imaging and Down Imaging scans loaded with incredible detail, manage up to 2500 waypoints/45 routes, and support LakeMaster®, AutoChart®, AutoChart Pro, and Navionics® Gold/HotMaps mapping programs via its single Micro SD card slot. Includes internal precision GPS and built-in UniMap map. Side Imaging range: 100'. Depth capability: 600'; 1500' with XD transducer (not included).
Manufacturer model #: 409850-1.
- 7" HD color screen
- 16:9 widescreen Glass-Bonded Display
- Ultra-bright, glare-free, any-angle viewing
- Crisp 480 x 800 pixel resolution
- SwitchFire Sonar lets you customize the view
- Side Imaging greatly extends sonar coverage zone
- Down Imaging technology adds incredible detail
- 2500 waypoints/45 routes
- Internal precision GPS
- Built-in UniMap map
- Compatible with LakeMaster, AutoChart, AutoChart Pro, and Navionics Gold/HotMaps
- Single Micro SD card slot
- 500 watts RMS/4000 watts peak-to-peak
- Side Imaging range: 100'
- Overall depth range: 600'; 1500' with XD transducer (not included)
Web ID: 1506251146