The HELIX® 7 SI earned ICAST's "Best in Show" award, and the Humminbird® HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter with Navionics+ builds on that award-winning reputation with expanded technology and an improved user interface that still keeps everything simply, clearly, better. Its brilliant 7" screen with 1,500-nit brightness allows easy viewing even indirect sunlight. Built-in CHIRP SONAR allows the unique selection of Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges, giving clean returns and exceptional target separation. Down Imaging® brings crystal-clear returns to depths of 350', and SwitchFire® SONAR stretches to depths of 600', showing intricate details of bottom and structure. A built-in, high-sensitivity GPS receiver delivers pinpoint precision, allowing you to place up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, and 50 tracks. The single card slot enables compatible cartographies like Humminbird LakeMaster®/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike™, Navionics+, HotMaps™ and Platinum+™, Humminbird AutoChart®, and AutoChart PRO. AutoChart® Live software built right into the unit creates a chart of structures and contours live on your screen. Packaged with Navionics+ includes more than 18,000 lakes in the US and Canada, many with 1' HD contours; along with Nautical Chart guides, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry mapping, and Community Edits free for a full year. When you want to stay connected, tap into the Bluetooth® capability to see missed calls and text messages right on the brilliant 7" display with 800x480 resolution and 1,500-nit brightness, presenting vivid detail even in direct sunlight. The Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter with Navionics+ takes you to new heights with impressive ease.
Manufacturer model #: 410340-1NAV.
- Brilliant 7" screen with 1,500-nit brightness
- 800x480 resolution
- Packaged with Navionics+ includes more than 18,000 lakes in the US and Canada, many with 1' HD contours; along with Nautical Chart guides, SonarChart™ HD bathymetry mapping, and Community Edits free for a full year
- CHIRP sonar with Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges
- Cleaner returns and exceptional target separation
- Down Imaging to 350'
- Single card slot compatible with several cartographies
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Capacity for up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks
- DualBeam Plus SONAR
- Increased bottom coverage
- AutoChart Live
- Bluetooth wireless capability
- View smartphone messages and missed calls on your fishfinder display
- Built-in speedometer and surface temperature
Web ID: 175588