It's hard to believe this much power comes in such a compact form, but the Humminbird® HELIX® 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Fishfinder and Chartplotter brings all that and more. Built-in CHIRP SONAR allows the unique selection of Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges, giving clean returns and exceptional target separation. The Down Imaging® technology delivers the perfect sonar complement, bringing underwater details to light for a more complete understanding of depths down to 100'. Humminbird SwitchFire® 2-D SONAR allows makes an easy switch between Max Mode, showing all returns; and Clear Mode, showing only strong returns, for an undeniably clearer picture. The built-in high-sensitivity GPS saves rigging time and makes installation easy, and there's more than enough capacity for hot spots, with storage for 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks, and 20,000 track points. The single card slot enables compatible cartographies like Humminbird LakeMaster®/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike™, Navionics+, HotMaps™, Humminbird AutoChart®, and AutoChart PRO™. AutoChart® Live software built right into the unit creates detailed, digital maps of structures and contours live on your screen. If you're looking for the best fishfinder in a compact design, you just found it. The Humminbird HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G2 Fishfinder and Chartplotter raises the bar for easy-to-use technology and better fishing.
Manufacturer model #: 410220-1.
- Brilliant 5" screen with 1,500-nit brightness
- 800x480 resolution
- CHIRP sonar with Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges
- Cleaner returns and exceptional target separation
- SwitchFire SONAR down to 1,500'
- Down Imaging to 100'
- Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Capacity for up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks, and 20,000 track points
- DualBeam Plus SONAR
- AutoChart Live
- Single card slot
- Compatible with several cartographies: Humminbird LakeMaster/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike, Navionics+, HotMaps, Humminbird AutoChart, and AutoChart PRO
- Built-in speedometer and surface temperature
Web ID: 176226