- Brilliant color 320V x 240H 3.5" display
- Advanced DualBeam PLUS sonar with 2400 watts peak-to-peak power output
- GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap
- Freeze Frame with ability to Mark Structure on Sonar
- Instant Image Update
- Real Time Sonar RTS Window
- Selective Fish ID
- Sonar Echo Enhancement
- Split Screen Zoom
- TrueArch Technology
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen
- Custom Digital Readout Selection
- Custom View Selections
- Large Digits View
- Quick Disconnect Mounting System
- Selectable Background
- Temperature Alarm
- X Press Menu System
- Includes transducer: XNT 9 20 T
- Speed capable
- Temperature included
- Depth: 1,000'
- Transducer mounting: Inside Hull or Transom
300 Series features include Sonar Echo Enhancement® for higher sensitivity, Split Screen Zoom, Large Digit Views, Temp Alarm, Selective Fish ID+®, Accelerated Real Time Sonar™, user-friendly X-Press™ Menu System, and Tilt & swivel quick-release bracket or optional in-dash. Additional combo features include wide and narrow sonar beams that can be viewed individually with split screen or combined together, built-in UniMap™ of contiguous US lakes, rivers, and coastlines with resolution down to 100', freeze frame, split screen zoom with bottom lock, speed included, Dual Frequency 83/200 kHz, DualBeam PLUS™ that provides selectable 20º & 60º beams for wide coverage and better bottom detail, Triplog, internal 50 channel GPS+WAAS, and Navionics® charts compatibility.
A top-of-the-line compact Sonar-GPS-Chartplotter, the 385ci Combo offers a 3.5" 320Vx240H sunlight viewable 256-color TFT display and internal 50 channel GPS. Compatible with Navionics charts. Dimensions: 5.25" W x 7.4" H x 4" D quick disconnect; 5.25" W x 5.12" H x 1.12" D optional in-dash.
Manufacturer model #: 407680-1.
Web ID: 10205389