Hornady® uses cutting edge technology in their GMX® Superformance® Centerfire Rifle Ammo to obtain muzzle velocities 100 to 200 fps faster than conventional rifle ammunition. Ultra progressive propellants, loaded at normal charge weights, do not increase recoil or muzzle blast. Superformance Rifle Ammo is safe to use in all firearms, including semi-autos, lever-actions, and pumps. Hornady loads this rifle ammunition with their monolithic, copper alloy GMX bullets that perform across a very wide range of velocities, and retain over 95% of their original weight, while expanding up to 1.5 times their original diameter for deep penetration and devastating terminal performance. GMX bullets are sleek, polymer-tipped, boat-tail projectiles with high ballistic coefficients that shoot flat and produce great accuracy. Hornady GMX Superformance Centerfire Rifle Ammo comes in a variety of loads suitable from varmint hunting to big game hunting.
- Obtains muzzle velocities 100 to 200 fps faster than conventional rifle ammo
- Does not increase recoil or muzzle blast
- Safe to use in all firearms
- Monolithic, copper alloy GMX bullets
- Retains over 95% of their original weight
- Expands up to 1.5 times their original diameter