Hornady® focused the design of ELD-Match™ (Extremely Low Drag) Rifle Bullets to deliver extremely high ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy, and maximum consistency for ultra long range shooting. To counter the effect of heat deformation to polymer tips, Hornady developed the Heat Shield™ tip, made from heat resistant polymer, which maintains the bullet's aerodynamics to flatten trajectories and reduce wind drift for the ultimate in long-range accuracy. Hornady constructs their ELD-Match Rifle Bullets with AMP® (Advanced Manufacturing Process) bullet jacket technology and precision swaged lead cores for absolute consistency. A secant ogive and optimum boattail design further enhance the bullet's streamline, aerodynamic shape to reduce drag, minimizing bullet drop and wind drift.
- Extremely high ballistic coefficients
- Heat Shield tip resists heat deformation
- Precision swaged lead cores
- AMP bullet jacket technology
- Secant ogive and boattail design
- Designed for ultra long range shooting
Web ID: 2278684