A great choice for light-use anglers looking for great performance at a great value, Hodgman® H3 Stocking-Foot Waders for Men provide dry, comfortable protection without breaking the bank. Breathable 3-layer fabric uppers and lowers provide trustworthy waterproof protection with the ability to release perspiration for greater comfort. Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles adjust easily provide a supportive and comfortable fit. Built in belt loops and stretch wading belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle helps deliver a less bulky fit, while the Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky fit at the top of the booties and boosts protection. Compatible with Hodgman's Core INS™ removable insulation liner system (not included), this wader makes it easy to prepare for fishing year round, in cold or warm water. Waders also feature a microfleece-lined handwarmer pocket with YKK® zippers, flip out zippered internal storage pocket, mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit, and back D-ring for handy net hanging. Anatomically correct left and right booties with the Hodgman print design utilize 3.5 mm neoprene construction to keep feet warm in cold water. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: H3CSS.
- Durable and breathable waders for recreational anglers
- Breathable 3-layer fabric construction
- Compatible with Core INS removable insulation liner system (not included)
- Anatomically correct, 3.5 mm neoprene booties with special print design
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pocket with YKK zippers
- Top loading external chest pocket with water resistant YKK zipper
- Flip-out YKK-zippered storage pocket
- Adjustable Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex buckles
- Built in belt loops and wading belt with low profile DuraFlex buckle
- Comfort Fit Gravel Guards
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 166750