A great pack for a minimalist's weekend away from civilization, the High Sierra® Pathway 40L Internal Frame Backpack gives adventurers strength and space on the trail. Combining a full PE sheet and an aluminum stay internal frame with a comfortable AIRFLOW padded back panel, the Pathway hauls gear inside its 2,440 cubic inches of storage comfortably. Padded, wrap-around air mesh shoulder straps work with the pack's padded hip belt with adjustable tension webbing to haul loads comfortably over miles of outdoor terrain. Adjustable load-lifter webbing straps, side compression straps, and bottom compression straps help backpackers stabilize the load inside the pack for easier hauling. A highly functional design, the Pathway also features open side pockets, padded grab handle with integrated daisy chain webbing, adjustable trekking pole loop attachments, and a large front pocket with key fob. This hydration compatible backpack also contains an internal reservoir sleeve, clip, and hose management. Rugged Duralight Waffle Weave and 600D polyester construction. Dimensions: 23"Hx12.5"Wx9"D. Weight: 2.6 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 79546.
- Rugged and functional backpack for outdoors adventures
- Internal frame design - full PE sheet and an aluminum stay
- Rugged Duralight Waffle Weave and 600D polyester construction
- 2,440 cubic inches of storage
- Comfortable AIRFLOW padded back panel
- Padded, wrap-around air mesh shoulder straps
- Padded hip belt with adjustable tension webbing
- Adjustable load-lifter webbing straps and compression straps on side and bottom - load stability
- Hydration compatible design - internal reservoir sleeve, clip, and hose management
- Open side pockets
- Padded grab handle with integrated daisy chain webbing
- Adjustable trekking pole loop attachments
- Large front pocket with key fob
Web ID: 179738