Built to lug big loads on long treks, the High Sierra® Explorer 55 Backpack helps you haul lots of gear over many miles. Built for strength and comfort, the Explorer handles big loads in its 3,355 cubic inches of storage space. The pack's dual contoured aluminum stays adjust to fit your back, providing a strong base for larger loads. Padded with molded foam, the pack's back panel features large AIRFLOW® channels to comfortably hold the pack off your back to keep you cool and dry. The ERGO-FIT shoulder harness combines high density foam padding and HEX-VENT mesh for ventilated cushioning. Adjustable load lifters on the harness work with the adjustable sternum strap, padded waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh, and adjustable side and bottom compression straps for load stability. The pack's easy-to-use top load design features a gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid. Hydration compatible design includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Hinged front pocket, dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chains, and soft lashing hardware make it easy to handle more gear. Front loading sleeping bag compartment with divider. Made of durable Mini-Hex Ripstop and Mini-Weave Duralite® with a 1680D Ballistic bottom. Carry weight: 4.5 lbs. Dimensions: 30"x14"x8". Fits torsos from 13" to 18". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 58442.
- Strong pack for long treks into the wilderness
- Dual adjustable aluminum stays
- Foam padded back panel - large Airflow channels
- ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness with sternum strap and adjustable load lifters
- High density foam padded waist belt with HEX-VENT mesh - moisture wicking
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps keeps load stable
- Top-loading design with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Tough Mini-Hex Ripstop and Mini-Weave Duralite construction with a 1680D Ballistic bottom
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
- Front loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain, and removable media pocket
- Soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles
- Tuck-away rain cover
Web ID: 14110705471315