Never let Mother Nature rob you of precious hunting days during duck and goose season again. The ICE Blaster from Higdon keeps your duck or goose spread free of ice problems when late season weather turns nasty and provides true-to-life movement in still, early season water. This easy-to-use system uses a powerful 12V DC motor and custom-matched impeller to ensure continuous water movement in and around your decoy spread to prevent ice formation. Designed to run off a 100 amp hr. deep cycle marine battery (not included), the ICE Blaster's 275-watt motor clears ice off up to 2,000 square feet of water as shallow as 2' for up to 5-1/2 hours. Compact and lightweight design includes four 12" metal legs that adjust easily for angle and collapse for portability. Reliable system includes a stainless steel prop guard, long life brushes, and a 35' rubber power cord with alligator clips and ON/OFF toggle. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 28500.
- Reliable and easy-to-use ice clearing system for waterfowl hunters
- Creates steady water movement around and through decoy spread to resist ice formation
- Also adds realistic surface ripples and decoy movement during still weather
- Powerful 12V DC motor - 275 watts
- Runs off a 100 amp hr. deep cycle marine battery - runs up to 5-1/2 hours
- Clears up to 2,000 square feet of water
- Features four 12" metal legs - adjust easily for angle and collapse for portability
- Stainless steel prop guard
- 35' rubber power cord with alligator clips and ON/OFF toggle
Web ID: 1504082037