A lightweight and versatile hiking boot for women, Altitude V Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies from Hi-Tec® keep feet comfortable from the trail to the street. An upgrade on the proven Altitude IV, the Altitude V provides lightweight cushioning and support with waterproof protection and a woman-specific fit. The waterproof, full grain leather uppers feature i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments for an additional layer of protection when things get wet outside. Inside, waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof protection, while the OrthoLite® sockliners deliver instant cushioning with anti-microbial odor-resistant performance. CMEVA midsoles provide great impact absorption and stability over rough terrain. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Averge weight per pair: 2 lbs., 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 22026.
- Lightweight and versatile hiker built to perform on the trail
- Waterproof full grain leather uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps boot cleaner and dryer longer
- Waterproof bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite sockliners cushion and resist odor
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - absorbs impact
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year round
- Women's specific fit for superior fit and comfort
Web ID: 14031109514518